Monday, November 28, 2011

Another Tuesday

So trying to get back over here and blog, I enjoy reading the other bloogers and can't get my butt over here.  Anywhoo here is the picture of my Puppy mill Princess, Daisy.
I was taking a Christmas card photo, yes I'm one of those crazy people who put their dogs on their cards. Well the other dogs ran for it. I believe it was a dislike for the Santa, reindeer, and elf costumes.  But the princess stayed and she looked like a little super model and here's the picture.  So I snapped a few of my little doll. 

Did I say Johnny Reb's sister had a baby a few weeks ago?  Here she is no longer puffy and as sweet as can be. 
Megan
I love the little wisp of blond hair.  Well that's all for now have a great Tuesday!  -m


1 comment:

  1. Awwww that little bubby is adorable! And Daisy is looking quite cozy on her chair.

    ReplyDelete